! & ? for the readings and films. Keep these brief!
Post by Wednesday night 4/15. Remember to tag your section teacher.
But remember our pandemic flexibility guidelines:
- all dates are guidelines not deadlines
- take care of yourself and your loved-ones first, then do the work
- if it’s possible, keep your teachers informed about what to expect, a very brief note is fine — not a request! you decide what’s best for you right now
- be in touch with faculty or fellows at any time about anything — we are here for you
! & ? for readings and screenings
- ! & ? on Ulrike Meinhof (aiming for at least five of these read closely)
- “Shadows of the Summit Pointing West” (1960) and/or “New German Ghetto Show” (1960)
- “Hitler Within You” (1961)
- “Human Dignity is Violable” (1962) and/or “Vietnam and Germany” (1966) and/or “Everybody Talks About the Weather” (1969)
- “Women in the SDS: Acting on Their Own Behalf” (1968)
- “From Protest to Resistance” (1968) and/or “Columnism” (1968)
- ! & ? on The Lost Honor of Katharina Blum
- ! & ? on Baader-Meinhof Komplex